A King's Love

He Gave His life for me, the King of the Heavens where one day I'll bow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've been in Alaska what seems like all my life. Have sorrows and heart breaks like everyone else, but have learned ever so well that God never lets us go through something that He won't use in the future. I'm a crazy, loud and blunt Child of God, and desire more than anything to know that every day, I wake up and bring a smile to my Master's face. there's really, not much more about me than that (that matters, that is)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

A God on the other Side

Hey There-

I've really been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.... yeah, I know, so Stop and calm down. But It's been cool to see, just how much God has been using every little thing that I have been crazily started. I started with another organization, which I'm not too sure about. But, in everything, God has a reason. Its actually sort of like a forum website(not exactly like a chat room.... although they can post their email address) for kids to come in and just ask question after question about their faith, to talk things out and to ask for prayer. They dont need to use their real names, but if they want to "chat" with one of us, they obviously need to open up a little more. Its been neat seeing God use it in my own life, I dont know why He wants me there. But I've kind of started spending most of my time with the kids there. Its been neat seeing the family of God come together for these kids.The little boy that I asked you guys to pray about... Matt, that had gone through the same brain surgeries as I had last year (I found out that amazingly, He didnt have to turn off his entire hemisphere, praise God) is home. He's not out of the woods however so please keep up the prayers. When someone comes home from any surgery its a crazy thing, when your brain is in jepordy of starting to seize all over again its a pretty painful process physicaly. They told him 6 weeks, but it'll take him a little while more to convince himself that He's seizure free.

Ephesians 3:17-21
17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. 20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. 21 Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all Generations forever and ever! Amen.


No one. No one understands God's love. If you do, can you explain it to me? Because I'm completely at a loss. How could God give his Son to die on the cross for every generation of sinful people?! Thats just unfathomable! I just dont understand it. Yet God says "you dont have to be perfect you dont have to get it, just come." WOW! But He does tell us one thing... and that is our undoing. Not give him our money, most of us are okay with that. Not prayer, we can do that. But trust him. Oops. Trust, never came easy. Trusting an invisible God... takes faith.

Once We trust him, once that trust is so embedded in our hearts? He means more to us than a mother, more to us than a spouse. But more than all that, we'll understand. We'll understand that his love really is wide deep and long. No we wont understand how He did it all. But we'll understand that its ours. For all eternity.

For those of you out there that think you cant be changed. Think you've done to much. Think again. I'm here to tell you that I've done more. The people that Christ adored in His day did much more than you or I combined. And yet He still loves me. He still says He wants my trust, he still wants yours. He can accomplish whatever he wants. He can knock down that door and find that trust that you thought was never there.

My prayer for you today, and for the rest of the week is that you would learn to trust, and that you would learn to see God in a way that will change your life. Our Great God can accomplish infinitely more than we can ask or hope, He can give you hope again, and he can give you Someone to trust again. But you have to make the move towards him. I know how hard that is, OH dont I know!! But I also know what a refreshing start to life that is when I see God on the other side of the fence.

Talk to you later
Cass

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hi Cass!

Hope your friend is doing well after his surgery, I bet you are such an encouragement to him, I hope you are well, sounds like you are busy, little Emily is doing well and is now on 3 medications that seem to be reducing the seizures but have really made her stroppy!

Thank God for HIs faithfullness to us and may He Bless you Cass,

Take care,
Helen x.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home