A King's Love

He Gave His life for me, the King of the Heavens where one day I'll bow

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

I've been in Alaska what seems like all my life. Have sorrows and heart breaks like everyone else, but have learned ever so well that God never lets us go through something that He won't use in the future. I'm a crazy, loud and blunt Child of God, and desire more than anything to know that every day, I wake up and bring a smile to my Master's face. there's really, not much more about me than that (that matters, that is)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A long Road

Hey Guys, Sorry its been So long since I've posted, things have kind of picked up pace. And I've stepped away from the computer in order to go to the hospital a lot more. Oh boy! Naw it's not that bad, all the stuff we expect, it's just definitely a different journey these days. The opperation I had on the 20th is healing well, and they start the main treatment on Wednesday. Still been working with the students at the college though, and that's definitely how God keeps my eyes on what really matters.

Romans 12:2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

I... don't think I have to tell you that Christianity, the lifestyle of Christianity, is a hard road. If you really believe in Who we're saying we have faith in, instead of just saying the words, you get drawn down some pretty rough roads. Persecution was the number one for a lot of people, but then they start seeing Christ in that persecution. Spiritual warfare then, is a major one. Satan and his demons know which strings to pull. But we know how to bend our knees and block our mind and hearts from that.

Whats the point? When we bend to the world, or bend to our own desires for that matter, God takes the back seat. When we stop and hold to the fact that the only One we have in our lives, the only God in our lives is the Almighty himself... that is the renewing of our minds. With that when persecution, spiritual warfare, hard times come period we don't have to doubt when we ask him about his will. Other people tell people what they want just because they think thats what would please the crowd... thats not who God was. God pleases, and he is love.
Well, I'm outta here, I'm praying for you guys, may you see the Truth and grasp it as He would have it, not as of the world.
Cass

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great to see a new post Cass ,I do still pray for you ,for your healing and thst the Holy Spirit will continue to work in your life

keep on witnessing :-)

peace and joy be yours

sandra

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a chorus from a hymn we sang on sunday :-
"So ev'ry day
we're on our way,
for we're a travelling,wandering race
called the people of God ."

our Lord is saying the same thing to His children all over the world !

*blessings*
sandra

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie,

My son Daniel, who is a "rebelutionary", told me your story (and then I read it for myself), and invited me to pray for you. Which I am doing. May you know God's presence and healing, and may His joy surprise you and be your strength.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie,

Great to read something new from you. Thanks for your email (I think it was pre-Christmas). Sorry I haven't got back to you. Praying as always. Keep us up to date when you can. Blessings!

Mark

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home